- HOW TO PLACE ORDERS?
Choose a specific print, size, material, payment method and enter your shipping details. Please read the Regulations of Eco Friendly Walls Ltd. It is possible to make a purchase without registration and after creating an account. Registration lets you edit your details and browse your order history.
- WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE AVAILABLE?
You can pay by a traditional bank transfer or online payment.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE A DAMAGED PACKAGE?
If you notice that a parcel is damaged, pick it up from the courier, but ask the courier to wait and open the parcel in his/her presence. If you have a reason, make a damage report with the courier. Within 14 working days of receiving the parcel the seller will resend your order at no additional cost or refund your money. If the damage to the packaging is detected after the courier has left, unfortunately, the “parcel damage” or “complaint” will not be considered.
- HOW SHOULD I MAKE A COMPLAINT?
In the event of a complaint, please contact us to clarify the situation. In any case, we will try to resolve the complaint in the best possible way.
If you wish to lodge a complaint, please:
- Take a few photos of the damage: from far away and up close
- Provide exact description of the damage
- Please note that damage caused during transport is not our fault, so we kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.
- WILL THE ACTUAL COLOURS BE DIFFERENT FROM THOSE IN THE PHOTOS?
The colours of the photo as seen on the screen may differ slightly from the actual colours on the printout.